Fially! One of my studnets for MA is done!
So allow me to introduce - Dorothy! Enjoy~
Dorothy Bauman (I know her ID says "Baum" but I'd forgot to change it when I made her app
Living Porcelain Doll (Ball-Jointed)Glamour Item:
Cross NecklaceNatural Weapons:
- NoneTrained Weapons:
- Light/Holy Magic and telekinesisWeakness:
- Fragile Body: Since she's made out of porcelain, anything hard or physical attacks can break her.
- Too Much Darkness: Even though she has an advantage over the element of darkness, her fear of the dark would eventually take a hold of her. And if the darkness is overwhelming, she'll be overwhelmed by it as well to the point of either breaking down or faint.Class:
: Look up on JinmeiFavorite Class:
Mystics and MagicWorst Class:
- Light/Holy Magic: Since she's the daughter of a Light/White Witch, she's learned how to cast holy and light based magic to ward of anything dark and evil. As well as forming light in her hands in dark places.
- Telekinesis: She's able to move objects with her mind up to 150 pounds in weight. Anything heavier than that she'll struggle with.
- Aura Reading: Can read the moods and aura of others.Minor Skills:
- Green Thumb: Being a farm girl, Dorothy has a knack of planting things.
- Psychic Shield:
- Repair: Can repair broken pieces (such as her limbs or any sort of object)Personality:
All there is to basically to know about her is that she's a quiet, conservative, well-mannered young southern lady. She may seem somewhat emotionless but she is capable of expressing human emotions despite being a doll. She hasn't, lets just say... Been exposed to or hung around anyone in her age group so she might be slightly awkward at first but eventually will warm up to you. Depending on what the person is like. However, if you're rude or in some sort of way made her turn a face, she'll be somewhat sarcastic. Again, her attitude would depend on the individual. Likes:
+ Her mother
+ Peace and quiet
+ The Beatles (and spme other good music that suits her taste)
+ Planting PlantsDislikes:
- Being broken (physically)
- Her doll joints being exposed (even in her human form where joints don't)
- Dark beings (sensing their dark aura makes her uncomfortable)
- The Dark (is afraid of it)Bio/History:
Once upon a time, there lived a lonely white witch that lived on a farm on the country side of Kansas. The witch wished and dreamt of someday having and raising a child of her own. So with a little magic and a porcalain doll, a baby girl was born! And she named this lil' doll Dorothy. She raised and had taught her the ways of the magic of light. But soon as she grew older, Dorothy discovered she wasn't like any of the normal kids for she had doll joints and breaks easily. With love from her mother, Dorothy was protected from the outside world and continued to study under her. Dorothy over time grew into a mighty fine young southern lady. One day, the mother recieved mail from an old friend of hers, who happens to be the headmistress of Monster Academy, suggesting and inviting her daughter to enroll in her program. The mothe witch was a lil' hesitant at first but Dorothy had never so been to a real school before, asides being home school and begged her mother to tend. With enough convincing, the mother agreed to send her procalain girl to Cadance, Nacoir - where the school is located. With some bittersweet goodbyes, Dorothy heads out on her journey to attend and hopes that she will began a chapter, of her own story...Other:
- Dorothy was named after her mother's favorite book character of the same name
(guess what the book is eue)
- Her birthday is June 10th.Mini Monster Facts:
There's not much explained about these creatures except they're like living toys. Rumored to be either possessed by a spirit of the desceased or by means through magic - with good intensions or cursed. What ever the case might be, they developed a will and consciousness of their own.RP Info:
My rp style kinda differs. Most of the time it's a mixture of script with a little bit of literature. I will try lit. but I can't guarantee ya a nice wall of text lol. = u =;RP Example:
Asherah: When Dorothy and Abel entered she smiled, it was a deceptively sweet smile really but none the less the siren stood and all the desks but her own disappeared. "Your assignment is right this way dears" She said as the two were suddenly separated and the room was now a hallway with a large wooden door at the end for each of them. "Enter whenever you're ready dear" She said standing before both doors, and with that she disappeared.
TwilightSweetie said the following:
Dorothy: *the doll girl came into the class first with a messenger bag for a backpack and carrying her two books with her - a history text book and her bible* Howdy Ma'am. I hope we're not late. *she said as the boy came in lastly after her*
Abel: *the parasite boy came looking a little nervous as he looked on over to the history teacher with a nervous meek smile* Uhh h-h-hi... This is history right?
*he asked as he slowly enters* [Apep, you better not screw me over on my first day of class. >:I]
Abel: [Why bother takin it when I could of told you myself. :I I have been around before - ooh well hello~ Teacher!
Abel: [Amg Apep no! Don't even think about it I know what you're gonna do stop it!
Apep: [No wonder you wanted to take this class oh you sly dog you I didn't know you had it in ya boy. Trying to finally man up from your weenie self huh.
Abel: [SHUT UP! It's not that!! God leave me alone.] >/////n/////<''' *totally being embarrassed about it - even though its just the two of them talking lol*RP Schedule:
Since I've started school and will be working here pretty soon, I'll usually be in the chats by day and the rest through night most of the time in chats. I will be appearing less on Wednesdays and Fridays though. And sometimes notes work but I tend to forget about them sometimes lol = 7 =;